- Araucaria or Christmas Tree is mainly a large tree with a massive erect stem. It is an evergreen tree.
- The horizontal, spreading branches grow in whorls and are covered with leathery or needle-like leaves.
- In some species, the leaves are narrow, awl-shaped, and lanceolate, barely overlapping each other; in others, they are broad and flat, and overlap broadly.
Care Instructions for Araucaria. How to care for Christmas Tree?
- Water: Water moderately to keep the soil moist but don t let the plant stand in water.
- Soil: This plant loves loose and permeable soil.
- Sunlight: Araucaria thrives in medium sunlight. Keep away from direct sun.
Araucaria for Christmas- Christmas Tree
- Decorate this plant with lights and ornaments as a part of Christmas festivities. It can be used as both outdoor and indoor decorations.
- In Christianity, the Christmas tree is symbolic of birth and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- The Christians use Christmas trees to decorate their homes during the winter which reminds of the spring to come and also brings colour to the dull winters around the Christmas eve .