This combo includes 3 colourful crotons for the perfect collection and display. It has a Baby Croton, Variegated Croton, and Croton with yellow and green leaves.
- Crotons are perennial plants with vibrant colorful leaves.
- They can easily be grown indoors and outdoors (though they prefer the outdoors). If you give them good sunlight, the leaves become brighter and shinier.
- These are low-maintenance plants and a treat to the eyes with a lot of varieties and colors.
- Water: They are moisture-loving plants so water them adequately. However, do let them dry between waterings.
- Soil: Plant in well-draining soil.
- Sunlight: Keep crotons in sunny locations.
- Crotons’ leaves collect dust easily, so wipe them with a wet cloth whenever required.