When and Where?
The workshop will be conducted on February 18 from 12 PM to 2 PM. It will be a live workshop and will be conducted over Zoom or Google Meet
What all will you learn?
- Basics of Setting up your kitchen Garden in terrace or balconies
- How to prepare the soil for pots: What all should you add to the soil to make the perfect potting mix for the plants
- Growing herbs & vegetables in containers
- Sunlight & Watering requirement of herb and vegetable plants: Where should you keep your plants and how much to water them
- Chemical free fertilizers and insecticides
- How to get bumper harvest
- Basics of Companion Gardening
What all will you get?
- Live training session over Zoom / Google Meet
- One Month support over WhatsApp
- Recording of the session
- Certificate of Completion from Urvann
- Access to Urvann Community on FB and Instagram
- 10% discount coupon for Urvann products
- Sambhav Jain, Co-Founder of Urvann, will take the session
- Sambhav is a self-trained gardener with 15 years of gardening experience
- He has trained 3000+ gardeners and plant parents across India
- He is an ex- Management consultant, a Chartered Accountant and an MBA from IIM Ahmedabad, but a gardener a heart!!